This start potty training program will help your baby go from diaper peeing and pooping to doing it in the potty. When your toddler is potty trained, you will save an average cost of $1200 every year. Just imagine how much money you could be saving when your little one is fully potty trained.
You will also learn how to stay in control and be calm while your toddler test the limits every different way they can. After this crash training session, you should consistently encourage your child so they can stick with the new routine. This will help install it in their minds and help them be accident free for life.
The new task of potty training your toddler can be stressing, full of tears, struggles and accidents are just part of the process. With this e-book you will be able to achieve each task effectively and help your toddler make a huge leap in their life.
What exactly the 3 Day Potty Training eBook will teach you:
- Tips to working with toddlers who have no motivation or interest
- Working with toddlers who are stubborn.
- Addressing your toddler’s fear of using the toilet.
- Tips to helping your toddler actually go to pee/poop after they sit on the toilet.
- Preventing and overcoming constipation.
- Traveling with the newly potty trained child.
- Help in using public restrooms with your little one.
- Correctly addressing night time accidents.
- Addressing relapses or regression in the already learned skills.
- How to include your day care provider in the potty training efforts.
- Helping your child communicate their need to go before they actually go.
- Working with an older child.
- How to potty train twins and triplets.
- How to Potty train children with autism or speech delays.
Here is a video testimonial from happy parents who actually tried 3 Day Potty Training method.
Another important thing you will learn from this eBook is how to prepare and get ready for the 3 days of potty training. If you want to have a stress free experience with potty training your girl or boy, there are things you need to do to ensure a successful outcome. Calm your mind so you have a less firm approach. Having a relaxed state of mind will help you and make sure to consider these before starting:
- Do not have expectations and you will have no disappointments.
- Be informed of the possible problems in these training sessions.
- Learn about your child’s body and how it works.
- Be consistent and follow a clear potty training schedule
- Never compare your child with other ones. Not even with your other children, every child is unique.
To make certain this program works well, the parent who is very involved in the toddler’s learning activities is highly recommended to be in charge of the 3 day training. Give yourself time to familiarize with the potty before you start the program and the potty training will be stress free and much more enjoyable.
Only begin this potty program when you have 100% time to focus on this process and to encourage your toddler daily. You need to recognize the signals your child gives when he or she needs to pee or poop to avoid accidents. These can include facial expressions, dancing, squatting, squirming or holding the private areas.
During this stage you should give your child food that is high in fibers to help control constipation. Helps keep fluids in the stool making it soft and easy to pass out their system. These Foods include: whole wheat bread, cereals, yogurts, sweet potato, broccoli, spinach, pears, apples and prunes. Make sure all these are included in the child’s daily meals before and during the training and after.
This valuable eBook is outlined with so many helpful approaches. There is also a whole team of experts you can contact after buying the ebook if you have any problems implementing anything or have any questions.
Moreover, with the amazing trial offer for the complete potty program and the 100% refund guarantee that Carol Cline provides, you can actually potty train your girl or boy with zero risk, beginning today!
Well, that’s pretty much all I have to say about Carol Cline’s potty training program.
I sincerely hope that my Start Potty Training review was helpful for you and hope you all the very best!